Thanks to Grandpa, Brody was loving his new look. He couldn't figure out though how to pull his shirt down.
Here is Uncle Denny hanging out with his friends, Andrew, Max, and Austin on the bench during the 4th quarter.
When the game was almost over, I headed down to the very front to wait for the game to end and shake the players hands has they went by. It was mostly just to get a good shot of Denny, but it brought me back to my college days with the young girls next to me saying which player they thought was hot and the guys on the other side asking John and I to rush the field with them. The guys chickened out of course. Notice also the amount of people in the stands. That is pretty much what it was like through out the whole stadium. Not much SDSU support, pretty sad.
Great shot Den!
Thanks to my parents for driving down to San Diego, entertaining Brody, and giving us a reason to do fun things. Congratulations Denny for being named First Team All Conference!
10 comments:
LOL!! Yes I remember the days of going to the football games and picking our favorite player. Freshman year it was Charlie Peterson the QB. I thought it would cool if I didn't have to change my name. It must be so fun to watch your brother excel on the football team. I love to tell everyone that he is my old roommates brother and that I actually saw him when we made that road trip to your house. It makes me feel connected personally to BYU football.
Your so funny!! And, I really do think I remember hearing about you and Charlie. It sounds very familiar. It was so fun to go to the games back then. My priorities were definitely different then. (BOYS, BOYS, BOYS. . .) I almost forgot about that road trip, seems so long ago.
I love that picture of Brody with his shirt over his head. I think I've seen John with the same look...
I love Brody in his beenie and then with the shirt over his head. It totally made me laugh! What a cutie!!
Sounds like you guys had tons of fun. Brody looks like he will be like his uncle and be a pro football play with the way he was holding the ball!!!
Bryan DVRed True Blue on the BYU channel and your brother was on it. I tell everyone (okay my family and Bryan's) that "I am friends with Dennis Pitta's sister- #32" (we were trying to teach my sister who was who by their number at the game).
It was fun to see you at the game, I just wished Brody had been there, he could have played with my boys the whole time.
Its still hard to believe that Denny is a big bad football player for BYU. I still think of him as your little brother who was always teasing or trying to annoy us. He's not so little anymore! I love that first picture of Brody. And that is too cute that Denny signed the football.
BYU football does bring back the college days...those were the days! You should've stormed the field! Good picture of the players and Denny! Glad you still got to go to the game and without kids! Love it! Shawn is jealous!
Go BYU!
Your bro is the man!
Way to go Denny! :) We can't wait for the CO games next season! :)
This will date me but in my day it was Ty Detmer that was the "big man on campus" You didn't hear this from me but Jen (your cuz) had the biggest crush on him :) hee hee!
Brody is adorable as always.
Post a Comment