While Mark and Amy where in town, we made it down to Newport Beach one day. It was so hot that day and the water was still freezing, but it was pretty refreshing to just get your feet wet. Brody forgot everything from our many travels to the beach last summer and started crying when Grandpa Brown took him down to the water. He did enjoy the sand though and had fun playing with the cousins.
6 comments:
I am so glad the weather is getting warmer. Hopefully I will be able to get in a couple trips to the beach before the baby arrives (along with at least one trip to Disneyland).
You are so lucky that the weather is so nice! That beach looks so enticing!! Fun stuff!
Looks like fun. I miss the beach :(
I want to go to the beach! How fun! I wish it were that warm here.
So fun.......Can't wait for all of us to go this summer!!!
You know I'm your number 1 beach bumb on call. I was hoping to go this week if the weather is warm.
Post a Comment