Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My 6 Month Old

Piper turned 6 months old on May 24th! I can't believe that she is already this old. The months are just flying by for me. This age is my favorite in the baby years, so I am trying to enjoy every second of it.

Happy 6 months fell on a Sunday, so we took some pictures of her in her Sunday dress. She was so happy that it was easy to get some good pictures of her.
This girl LOVES to stand and will straighten her legs and back just so you can't sit her down. Thank heavens for the exerciser!She just learned to sit up on her own, but is still a little wobbly. She has recently discovered her tongue I think and loves to stick it out.
Piper loves to talk and is my little chatterbox making all sorts of noise.


I took her for her 6 month check up a few days after and she is healthy and doing well. Here are her stats:
Height: 26. 75 inches (80%)
Weight: 15lbs 14oz (50%)
She is my skinny mini! She is definitely smaller then Brody was. She is true to size for her age and I am not used to it because Brody was never that way (He was always 2 sizes larger for his age).

She also is teething and I can see her two bottom teeth, but they just haven't broken through yet. Even with teething, she is still a happy girl and sleeping good for the most part. I couldn't be happier. Happy 6 months Piper!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 6 Months!! She is soooo cute! Miss you :). Hey I just got called into the Young Women Presidency on Sunday!!! Scary! Any advice???

Michelle said...

She is so precious! It is so fun to see your kids doing the same things as my 2 youngest with them being the same ages. We need to get together one of these days!

Allen Family said...

What a happy smiley baby you have! She is adorable. With a smile like, I bet you are always taking pictures of her.

Camille said...

What a little smiler!!! She is so cute!! I LOVE her dress!!! Where did you get it? I can't beleive it's been 6 months since you had her?! Time sure flies!

Abby said...

Great pictures of Piper. She is seriously so cute and I don't think I have ever seen her cry. I am so glad she is such a happy girl!

Larsens said...

Piper is so happy! I love the first picture.

Oh and I love that your the raisin lady-too too cute!