Brooklyn had been there before, so she was a pro.
Now on to the slides.
The next day we celebrated Thanksgiving with my whole family, my parents, Brandon and Lindsey and kidlets, Dennis and Mataya, and us. There was a lot of football, good traditional eats and wonderful company. We are very thankful that we were blessed with a great family and a chance to spend the holiday with them this year.
On Black Friday, we did venture out for a little shopping, but not at the crazy am hours like some people I know. We headed out around 11 am and were surprised to find that it wasn't all that bad. We still ended up finding some really good deals at Target, Seagull book and various other places where the majority of people weren't going. Then we made it back home, hung around a while and then went out to eat at one of my favorite places, Cafe Rio. By the way, just noticed that the one by my house is now open! So excited! After dinner, my dad, John and Brody went home, and Piper, my mom and I headed to University mall to see what else we could find. After shopping most of the night, I walked away with a pair of new shoes. Thanks Mom! It was a good day and a good week.
On Black Friday, we did venture out for a little shopping, but not at the crazy am hours like some people I know. We headed out around 11 am and were surprised to find that it wasn't all that bad. We still ended up finding some really good deals at Target, Seagull book and various other places where the majority of people weren't going. Then we made it back home, hung around a while and then went out to eat at one of my favorite places, Cafe Rio. By the way, just noticed that the one by my house is now open! So excited! After dinner, my dad, John and Brody went home, and Piper, my mom and I headed to University mall to see what else we could find. After shopping most of the night, I walked away with a pair of new shoes. Thanks Mom! It was a good day and a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment