Just count on us being here A LOT this summer, so I wont be posting every time we go, just sometimes. :) We were here this day with friends from my old ward. It is hard to see Piper so grown up when I see her in pictures. She still feels like my baby! She is now interacting and playing with her friends more. It is very cute to see. Here she is with her friend Irelyn.
This was interesting to watch. This little boy came over and was being rough with Piper and trying to take her toy. Irelyn was getting mad at him trying to tell him to stop. Then he hit Piper on the head and Irelyn really got mad then. At that point, I intervened as Piper's lip was frowning and on the verge of tears. Don't know where his mom was. It was just funny to see Irelyn being such a great friend and defending Piper.
1 comment:
Love that cute little ruffle-bum swimsuit! :)
Post a Comment