
What an awesome game today! I must say I didn't have a lot of high hopes for this game and I thought for sure that it would be much closer than it was. But who am I to know! So, great job you guys! We went over to my cousin Jen's house and watched it over there. It was nice to replay the good plays over and over again and skip the commercials. By the way, who is this #32 anyway! He did awesome! It was pretty much Unga and him making those plays. Just kidding! Good work Denny! You played great! We are very proud! I can't wait now for the UCLA game next week! Hopefully, it brings that same level of excitement as todays!
4 comments:
Kelly, it was awesome to see your brother play yesterday!! He did exceptionally well. Please let me know if you and your darling family are ever going to come out to watch Dennis play...I'd love to connect up with you again. Thanks for sending the link to this blog - it will be great to keep tabs on you guys! :)
love ya
Natalie Hatch
Hey! I'm writing for Shawn cuz he's too chicken to write, but he thought BYU totally outplayed them. Denny did totally awesome and we're excited to go with you to a practice! What day do you want to go? Shawn will probably have to get work off, so let me know your schedule so we can work something out.
I wish that I could have seen that game but I was up in WA getting my brother from his mission and bringing him back from BYU. I tell everyone that I know the sister of a super good byu player though! :)
Kelly, I can't believe Dennis is your brother. Of course I noticed the name...but I didn't even think about it! Ben and I watch all of the games. Go Cougars! I'm glad to find your blog--such a cute family.
Post a Comment