Ok! This is one of the best plays I think I have ever seen! I can't get over how good it is! John and I went and saw it over the weekend for our 4th anniversary. We drove up to John's parents house dropped Brody off and drove to LA for a matinée showing. We planned on going last year, but with Brody being born it was a no go. So, I had been dreaming about this time for almost a year now. John's sister, Meredith, sent me a copy of the music and I got so addicted! I absolutely love the music! Thanks again Mere! It really kills me that I can't talk about it. I have already talked John's ear off analyzing everything and I am sure he doesn't care to hear any more even if he really liked it. So, I am telling all of you to go and see it because it really is absolutely amazing! And then I will have someone to chat it up with. Oh, and if you want to see it down here with some of the original cast then I will be more than happy to see it with you. Also, I recommend that you get the music so that you can fall in love with it before you go. It will make your experience so much better.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A Wickedly Good Afternoon
Ok! This is one of the best plays I think I have ever seen! I can't get over how good it is! John and I went and saw it over the weekend for our 4th anniversary. We drove up to John's parents house dropped Brody off and drove to LA for a matinée showing. We planned on going last year, but with Brody being born it was a no go. So, I had been dreaming about this time for almost a year now. John's sister, Meredith, sent me a copy of the music and I got so addicted! I absolutely love the music! Thanks again Mere! It really kills me that I can't talk about it. I have already talked John's ear off analyzing everything and I am sure he doesn't care to hear any more even if he really liked it. So, I am telling all of you to go and see it because it really is absolutely amazing! And then I will have someone to chat it up with. Oh, and if you want to see it down here with some of the original cast then I will be more than happy to see it with you. Also, I recommend that you get the music so that you can fall in love with it before you go. It will make your experience so much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've heard Wicked is wicked-cool! I wonder when or if it will ever come to Salt Lake!
How fun! I have not seen it, would love to, I tried to start the book once but it was a little sketchy...I have heard the music though and it is good!
I heard the book is not very good at all- dark and with language. . . . But the music is great! I love it even more now that I understand it and have seen the play.
Yeah, the play is supposed to be one of the best family shows out there right now...glad they could clean it up and make it good! I wish is would come to SLC.
Post a Comment