Friday, October 19, 2007

Pumpkin Fun

Last week, some of my playgroup friends and I, took our kids to the Irvine Park Railroad. It is a train that you can ride through the Irvine Regional Park. They have tons of things to do based on the time of year it is. Since it is Fall, they had pumpkins everywhere, haunted house, hay maze, pony rides, and bounce house, and a lot more. Of course, not everything is free unfortunately. We went on the train which was really neat, because it takes you back by the zoo that they also have there. Brody was pretty enthralled by the whole experience. There were moms and their kids everywhere with the kids dressed up in there pumpkin gear. Brody wore his skeleton shirt thanks to Grandma Brown. All in all, a very fun day.



Brody in thought trying to decide what to do next.
Brody posing as one of the three little pigs. My friend Lanay had to take this one while I was holding onto Brody. He just wouldn't sit still. I had the toughest time trying to get him to sit and smile. Way to many things to see and do!


10 comments:

DarbyM said...

Kelly! Brody is sooo adorable and has gotten so big! How time flies! :) Love your Blog, I love being able to keep up with family and the fun times in thier lives. Go Cougs! :) I've got ya bookmarked now!

karin said...

I wish I would have dragged myself there, my boys would of had such a great time. I don't think any kid can sit still for a photo through the cut-outs.

Abby said...

I love the pictures...I think you should go again so that I can come!! Brody is too cute!

Lindsey said...

Looks like so fun! I love Brody's skeleton shirt. So cute.

Missy said...

I wish we had a place like that here! It looks like a fun time!

Allen Family said...

Hi Kelly! I saw your blog on Lindsey's (its been so long since I've seen you--what a cute little family you have) and I just had to tell you Brody is really really cute. He looks a lot like you! Hope your doing well.
Love, Katie (Mele) Allen

Michelle said...

How cute! We used to have a fun pumpkin patch here. It just burned down in the fire this past weekend. :( My kids are sooo bummed!
Love Brody's shirt!

Unknown said...

I am beyond jealous! Every time I saw pumpkin patches this fall I wished I had kids to go and pick out pumpkins and take picutres wiht them!!! You look sooo good!

Unknown said...

p.s. look how much you two look alike! Those same eyes! And your hair cut is super cute!

Allen Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.