Thursday, January 17, 2008
More Disney and Snow!
Yay! Another Disney trip! I am kind of liking these last minute trips. It was a good thing we went too because Small World is closing for major renovations until November. I really enjoy that ride so much more now that I have a kid. Here are all the ladies minus me talking the picture.
Brody taking the wheel on Mr. Toad's. He was so much more comfortable with all the rides this time around. He loved that wheel!
All the boys together. Our playgroup has about 9 boys and only 2 girls. It can get pretty rough.
Brody enjoying the lights at Small World at night. It had been a while since I had seen it all light up. Pretty cool and the kids loved it.

Darling little Sawyer!
We didn't actually see any snow yet, but tonight, I was trying to get ready for our trip to Utah this weekend. I had Brody try on a coat that I borrowed from a friend and he seemed to like it. I am sure when we get into the freezing weather there he won't be liking it so well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! Look at you being a great blogger.
Thanks for putting that photo up- you couldn't photoshop me out!
Brody looks cute all bundled up. I hope you have fun in Utah (think about us on Tuesday, when we are at Disneyland again).
Like Karin I am very impressed that you have already blogged!!! I can't wait to see pictures of Brody actually in the snow!!! I love when they get all bundled up!!!
To bad that we only got to go on 2 rides with you guys, oh well. I hope Brody likes the snow, Gwen seem to like it, but I didn't let her play in it because I didn't have the right clothes.
No more Small World? That makes me really sad...that's Justin's favorite ride! At least it will be up and running in November (our passes run out in December) so we will get to at least go on it once before our passes expire. So sad!
Post a Comment