Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

So, this is Kelly's husband, John. Yes, I'm the guy who acts like a 24-year old because he wants a job in video games. Anyway, I just wanted to post and say happy birthday to Kelly, who turned -- today (did you think I would actually post her age?).

So, happy birthday to a great mom, a great wife, and my best friend. I can't wait to celebrate a lot more birthdays with you.

8 comments:

karin said...

What a great husband!

I am so glad we got to go to Disneyland with Kelly to celebrate her birthday.

Unknown said...

John, so sweet of you! Yes Kelly! Happy Birthday!!!!

DarbyM said...

Happy Birthday Cuz! :)

Hope it's a good one!

Love and miss ya!

Darci said...

AAAWWWWWW!!!

Missy said...

Wow! That's a nice husband! Happy Birthday!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Kel!!! Hope you had a great day!!!

Abby said...

awwww that was so sweet! Hope you had a great day at Disneyland! Thanks for letting us come along!!

Allen Family said...

Happy Birthday Kelly! Hope you had a wonderful day.