So, since my birthday was on a Tuesday and I am married to a CPA, who is in the middle of busy season, I decided to spend the day at Disneyland. I invited bunch of friends and we had a great time. We had some amazing weather in February, 70's and 80's. I was hoping for some great weather on my birthday and that is what I got. Can we say a birthday miracle?!? I splurged too and actually bought myself lunch there instead of bringing one. They have this little stand by Main Street that has the BEST corndogs I have EVER had. They are also half the price of any other meal there.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Less Than a Year Away! Yikes!!!
Last month, I turned 29 years old. I had a great birthday and had no problem turning this age. I just am not so sure how I will feel about next year. It just seems sad that I won't be able to say that I am still in my 20's! Too bad, that is life right? I guess we will wait and I'll update you in about 11 months.
So, since my birthday was on a Tuesday and I am married to a CPA, who is in the middle of busy season, I decided to spend the day at Disneyland. I invited bunch of friends and we had a great time. We had some amazing weather in February, 70's and 80's. I was hoping for some great weather on my birthday and that is what I got. Can we say a birthday miracle?!? I splurged too and actually bought myself lunch there instead of bringing one. They have this little stand by Main Street that has the BEST corndogs I have EVER had. They are also half the price of any other meal there.
Since we have been to Disneyland this year, I have never taken him to get a picture with any of the characters. So here is how it went. I think it is pretty self explanatory.

The kids running around while we waited for the train.
Enjoying a little High School musical performance. I have to secretly say that I kind of like the music. I was kind of surprised at myself for knowing the songs when I have never even seen the movies.
Little Grant and Lanay
That night we met John at home, had a little cake and opened some gifts. A perfect ending to to a great day. Thank you to all my family and friends that called, sent emails, posted messages and sent cards to wish me a happy birthday. I am so blessed to have all of you in my life!
So, since my birthday was on a Tuesday and I am married to a CPA, who is in the middle of busy season, I decided to spend the day at Disneyland. I invited bunch of friends and we had a great time. We had some amazing weather in February, 70's and 80's. I was hoping for some great weather on my birthday and that is what I got. Can we say a birthday miracle?!? I splurged too and actually bought myself lunch there instead of bringing one. They have this little stand by Main Street that has the BEST corndogs I have EVER had. They are also half the price of any other meal there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The weather was a birthday miracle. I think I need to convince people to go with me to Disneyland again and maybe I can remember to take some photos.
Well, Happy Birthday! I knew it was in Feb but I didn't know when. Glad it was a good one!
That pic of Brody is pretty funny! HOw can you not like Mickey?
It was a great day...actually I think everytime I have gone with you and Brody the weather has been great. I think you guys are good luck!!
Happy Belated Birthday!! What fun!! All those pictures made me miss our frequent trips to Disneyland back when we lived in LA. When we found out we would be moving we bought meals every time we went. It made everything even that much more enjoyable!!
Those pictures of Brody are hilarious!
Love the pictures of Brody with Mickey!!! I laughed out loud!!! Glad you had a fun day!!
Post a Comment