Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bathtime!

Last week, I put the kids in the bath together for the first time. Brody had asked if Piper could come play with him in the bath. They had so much fun together. Piper is obsessed with splashing water. I happened to get some funny shots of the two of them. I think Brody was pretty amazed at her excitement because he was very mellow when he is usually a crazy kid in the bath.
Sweet PiperHere comes the splashing! Just getting started. . . .
And there she goes! She is one hardcore splasher. Love her facial expression!
Can't even contain her excitement.Brody flying his "Nemo boat".

3 comments:

Camille said...

Awwww!!! I just LOVE bath-time pictures!!! So cute!!

karin said...

I love the one of Piper splashing like crazy.

Alex and Morgan said...

oooooh my gosh! Brody is so big and Piper is so so so cute!!!