Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beach Days

We are starting the summer out right with A LOT of fun in the sun. We have been to the beach or the pool almost everyday since the end of June. On one of those trips, we went with my friend Angela and her girls to our favorite beach for the day. It was a tad bit cooler than we were used to, but the kids and us still had a ton of fun. Brody has already turned into quite the ladies man and gets around with those Larsen girls. He is usually seen hanging with sweet Ashlyn, who is half his age, but this time he spent most of the day with cute and older Brookelyn. These two were practically holding hands they were so close. It was all fun and innocent. :)Brody excitedly running from the waves. This was the first time we had come to the beach and he didn't get scared right away from the waves. I am sure he was trying to play it cool for the girls who were loving it all too.
A little fun with friends.Hangin' with darling Maddie now.Piper was right by my side the whole day, playing with the babies . . . .and enjoying her cheetos/sand filled face.
Brody loved building sand castles with Maddie.Cute Brookelyn.Brody is always being silly.It was a great day at the beach with friends. Many more beach days to come!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a dream to live close the beach and be able to take the kids! How fun.

Kelly said...

Krystal, I LOVE being so close! It is the one thing I look forward to each summer. If you can get away and come down, then will for sure take you! :)

Larsens said...

I love the pictures! Brody has become quite the charmer and Piper wins them over with Cheese puffs! 1st of many! We are a bit spoiled!

Missy said...

I'm so jealous you get to go to the beach whenever you want. I can't wait until we go in August!