Monday, July 12, 2010

We Love All The Visits!

The end of June, we had a lot of family visitors and we loved it! First, my parents came into town for one night as they were just passing through to buy a new car down here. It was right after our beach trip with the Larsen's when they arrived. The kids had so much fun with my parents and got to stay up pretty late that night just to spend more time with them.
Having fun the next morning before they had to leave.
After my parents left, my sister Lindsey and her kids came in about an hour or so later. She was visiting her in-laws that week and came down to stay with us for the night. We packed up, picked up some McD's, and headed right out to our favorite beach, which yes, we were at just the day before. It never gets old. Brody loved spending time with Brooklyn and was looking forward to them coming all week.
"Hey Brody and Brooklyn!"
"Say Cheese!"
This time around, Easton seemed so much older/bigger than I had remembered. He is sure growing up fast and cute!
Much like Piper. . . . . . . my baby is getting too old!

After our fun day, we came home, bathed the kids, and got dinner ready. It was when I was making dinner that I overheard Brooklyn tell Brody that she had Toy Story Buzz jammies in her car for his birthday. When Brody heard this, he was SO excited. I was dying laughing. Just like a little kid to not keep secrets. So, a few minutes later he was opening his month-early birthday presents from Brooklyn, Easton, and family. Along with the jammies he also got a Buzz water gun, which he is obsessed with now. He loved his gifts! He was jumping around with excitement so it was hard to get a good shot of him.
Piper was very excited for him too as she was munching on the leftover beach Cheez-it's. Always a lot of silliness when Brody is around. Trying to get a good picture of the Pitta grandkids. I love how their jammies are color coordinated and we didn't even plan it that way. Always fun with family. Thanks Lindsey for the great gifts and fun times and thanks to my parents for buying a new car so they could have an excuse to come see us!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I want those pictures of the four of them. I forgot we took them. They did turn out cute.

Darci said...

You guys have been so busy!!!! Love the beach.

Unknown said...

Cute bunch of kids! :)