So, Lee came down to go to church with us as Aneta was gone visiting the Kansas City Burnhams. Church was great as the kids were very preoccupied while playing with Grandpa the whole time. John and I had a very nice Sacrament meeting because we were able to pay attention for once. Amazing. I did have some fun during Sunday School when Lee fell asleep and woke up with a big snort, or some other loud noise. I pretended I didn't hear as I am sure everyone else did the same. I guess next time I will wake him up for fear that it will happen again. :) John also had LOTS of commentary in priesthood as he introduced his dad about how much they look alike. Really, they look alike? I just don't see it. . . . .
Thanks Lee for the surprise visit! We all had a great day. Hopefully you enjoyed our taco night too!
No comments:
Post a Comment