Brody having fun with Gwenie
Monday, July 21, 2008
Beach House Day #1
A friend of mine's parents own a beach house down in Newport Beach and she was so kind to invite us over to stay a few days. I wasn't able to spend the night, but hung out all day with them one of the days. Brody had a rollercoster of day as are most days living with an two year old (oh wait still not two until next month, darn!). We had a ton of fun and had to come back for more. Thanks Charise and fam!

Uh no, here he goes again! This time a wave crashed at his legs and he couldn't handle it. It was kind funny because all the boys came running up crying about the same thing. Must have been cold water that day.
After the beach, we cleaned up and then took our car on the fairy over to Balboa Island. I am not sure if Brody enjoyed it, but I sure did.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I wish we would have made it to the sand that day but it was still fun to see everyone.
It was so fun, we need to do it again. The kids played so good together and it was great to sit around and talk.
How fun! Why don't we see any pics of you in those shots? :)
Hi Kelly! Its Helen again, man, I'm just stalking you left and right! If you are interested, send me your email and i'll send you an invite to my blog! :)
Oh, I guess you need my email ;) (i'll blame it on the pregnancy!)
helenmm15@yahoo.com
Post a Comment