#1 We are expecting our next baby the end of November (hence the reason for my absence). This one (I think) hit me just as hard as with Brody. I laid like a slug around the house or by the toilet and was so exhausted that I was in bed by 8. Not fun at all! Poor Brody too! I couldn't even look at the computer without feeling so nauseous. Thanks to John, I got through it. Ok, done with the sob story. I am so much better now and feeling the energy coming back. I am 18 weeks, going on 19 (almost halfway, Yay!), so now I am in catch-up mode, trying to figure out what everyone has been up to, since I wasn't reading any of your blogs.
#2 John was recently promoted from Senior Associate to Manager of his Accounting firm. We are really excited for him. We hear that the 1st year of Manager is the hardest at the firm because you are juggling several clients instead of just 1 or 2 at a time. We haven't seen any changes yet, but I am sure it will come. Also as a manager, it will give him much more flexiblitilty with his work hours, which I know he loves. He'd much rather go to work early and come home early and then work from home, as opposed to being told he has to stay late. Congratulations John!!! We are so proud of you!
#3 Did I forget to mention that we found out what this baby is? Well, I went in for an early ultrasound at 16 weeks and was told by the the doctor that it looks very much like a GIRL! We are still holding our breath for the actually ultrasound at 19 weeks (July 10th) to see if anything has changed. I had an appointment today with my doctor and it still looked like a girl. I will let you all know after my next ultrasound what the result is. We are very excited, although I have to admit that we were both hoping for a boy. Mostly because it would have been great for Brody to have a little brother to play with, but also because we have everything boy already and wouldn't have to change much, and also because we already had a boy name picked out. As far as girl names, we were clueless and kind of still are.
Here is a picture of our little alien! Oh so cute!
Here is one from my appointment today. This is a shot of her sucking her thumb. Very cute now, but I am sure not so cute later when I have to break her from that habit.
14 comments:
Hooray! You're back! I am so excited for you that you're having a girl. I love buying girls clothes!
Glad you are back!!! And so excited for you guys....don't worry I am already planning your shower!! I am so glad SOMEONE is having a GIRL!!
You posted! Abby has had a girl shower planned in her head forever, I am glad she can finally use it.
I am excited for a girl too, Gwen needs some other girls, overload of boys lately. Keep the posts coming.
Congrats! It's about time you posted again! We are expecting a little girl in October so they'll only be a month apart! Craziness! We have a blog so go check it out! vasselfamily.blogspot.com.
Congratulations Kelly! I am so excited for you to have a sweet little girl. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes a lot smoother. It is great to hear from you again. Oh, tell your husband congrats on his promotion! That is awesome.
Woohoo, you're back! We missed you!
Yahoo! I'm so glad your blogging again! Glad to have you back.
Welcome back--it's been way too long.
Becca and I are looking forward to seeing you today.
Wahoooo! Girls are great! Congrats and I hope you are feeling well. Welcome back, missed ya!
Hey, I love your new Header. It is very cool.
Yeah! Congratulations on the girl! How fun will that be ?! Yeah!!!
Congratulations to you! I'm glad you're getting past that yucky beginning stage and feeling a little better. Congrats to John also for the job promotion. That's so great! Good luck with the girl names. Girl names actually seem easier to me. I struggled with the boy names.
Yay! for the new post and for exciting baby news. Congratulations!
Post a Comment