Earlier in the month, we took our first trip to Chuck E Cheese. Some of John's coworkers were meeting their families for a birthday party during their lunch break. John invited Brody and me to go and we had a great time. It was a lot smaller than I remember, but that was probably 20 years ago when I was a lot smaller too. The pizza was surprisingly pretty good, but my expectations were very low. Brody had so much fun that when it was time to go, he went ballistic and made a huge scene. I am sure they get that a lot there.
My boys LOVE Chuck E Cheese (from the ONE time,a year ago, they went). Every time we drive past, they want to go there. You were great to take photos, I always forget my camera to places like that.
We still haven't gone, I think I was 11 or so that last time I went. It does look like Brody loved it, I don't blame him for going crazy, what kid wouldn't?
Oh yeah! My girls LOVED it!! We went for our first time just this summer. It was great!! And Denny did great in the game on Saturday. We were actually there and witnessed it! He did so good!!
I remembered it being larger too. Like you said, it probably seemed larger because we were smaller when we went as kids. I'm glad you guys were able to go and Brody had such a great time.
6 comments:
My boys LOVE Chuck E Cheese (from the ONE time,a year ago, they went). Every time we drive past, they want to go there. You were great to take photos, I always forget my camera to places like that.
We still haven't gone, I think I was 11 or so that last time I went. It does look like Brody loved it, I don't blame him for going crazy, what kid wouldn't?
Oh yeah! My girls LOVED it!! We went for our first time just this summer. It was great!!
And Denny did great in the game on Saturday. We were actually there and witnessed it! He did so good!!
How fun! I went once and lost all my coins in the ball pit. Other then that I had a great ol' time. I need to try it out with Grant.
My boys love it there too...and I agree the food has gotten a littled bit better!!
I remembered it being larger too. Like you said, it probably seemed larger because we were smaller when we went as kids. I'm glad you guys were able to go and Brody had such a great time.
Post a Comment