Thursday, November 13, 2008

Castle Park

We went to this park in Irvine Halloween day with a few friends. It was the first time we had been there and it was great. We call it Castle park because it has this huge building like castle that the kids can run and climb all in. One problem is that the play area is so big that it is hard to keep track of your kids. The kids loved it though ,so I am sure we will be back for another trip.

Brody and Gavin hanging out on the rocks.
Brody at play. Pretty cool looking castle. When I first heard about it, I was picturing something very small, not a real building.
The kids loved this tire swing as you can tell. They giggled like crazy and stayed on for at least 20 minutes. It was great because it only took a few pushes at a time (Thanks Lisa! I promise I will push them next time and you can hold my baby) I have a rather dislike for pushing Brody in the swing. He constantly wants to be on the swing which makes it hard chatting with the other moms. Does anyone else feel this way? I guess I shouldn't be like that, huh. :(
Ladies, anyone up for another trip?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I can't remember why I couln't come...hmmm. I think we should go again sometime soon, mabe before little girl gets here!

Darci said...

I want to go!! We couldn't go with you guys that day, party at Brett's work. We need to plan again, it looks super cool.

Bethany said...

i totally want to go! that looks like a ton of fun. we were seeing hsm3 that day - would've rather been at that park (cheaper too.) :<) let me know when you guys go again.

Marc and Shay said...

I agree, let's try to go next week! It was fun!