Sunday, November 2, 2008

Irvine Regional Park

We went to the Irvine Regional Park before Halloween and had a blast with a bunch of our friends. This is my favorite place to go in the Fall because it has great places to take pictures, a free haunted house and hay maze, and best of all, a 15 min train ride around the park (that would be Brody's most favorite thing since he is obsessed with trains). There is so much more to do, but we stick to the cheapest forms of entertainment. This is the best picture I could get of him in the pumpkins. It used to be so much easier when he was younger and would be excited for the camera.
Brody admiring the train. He could have stood there all day just watching it. Too bad they wouldn't let us get any closer than this to the front of the engine.
All of us at the start of our ride.
Brody and I. He may not look too happy, but he was. I think he was in shock of it all and soaking it all in.
He loves lifting up those pumpkins. I tried to get him to pose next the 'Great Pumpkin' behind him, but he didn't care too much about it. I thought it was pretty cool though.
Some more camera poses.
Finishing off the day with a little candy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! Every Halloween I just want kids to take trick or treating and to pick out pumpkins! Looks like fun!

Kris said...

You guys always do such fun things! The aquarium pictures were amazing.