Saturday, November 1, 2008

Off To the Pumpkin Patch We Go!

Brody and I went with some of our friends to a local pumpkin patch. Once again, it was super hot! We just haven't seen too many Fall days this year, which has been very disappointing. I thought for sure I would get some relief in my last months of pregnancy, but I guess not. Either way, it was a fun morning and we always love spending time with our friends. We had quite a few takes on this shot and this was the best I could get. They all still look so cute though.
Thanks to my friend Lanay, she was able to get this cute picture of Brody. Too bad I am not looking so great though.
He had so much fun just sitting on the machine rides (what are those called by the way?). Why would I ever pay the money to turn them on?

As soon as he saw this tractor, he was in heaven.The pigs were fun to look at, but don't let your kids stick there fingers in the cage, they have quite the bite. I had no idea about that by the way, until one of the poor boys in our group learned that lesson.
Poor Brody! He wanted to ride the train so bad, but the thing cost $4 just to go around the circle twice. What a rip off! The kids finally got to ride a ride and we crammed as many of them on there as possible. They had lots of fun though, (well some of them at least, poor Gwenie!).

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Looks like fun. It reminded me that we didn't make it there this year. Nor did we have our annual "cookie party" or carve our pumpkins - darn that Prop 8 (JK)