Here are a few good pictures, but a lot more silly ones over the last month.
This would be a great picture if it weren't for Brody's gigantic water bottle. I guess that is why he is so big for his age, we just pump him full of Gatorade. :)

Oh, what cuties I have! :)

These kids love playing with my glasses and they take quite the beating.

Brody flashing his preschool gang signs.

Once again, Piper is messing up my computer.

And again . . .

Brody still loves taking pictures of things and himself. This one is under the ottoman.

Piper is even getting into playing video games.

Oh, the fun that can come from a laundry basket.
And finally, Piper succeeded at falling asleep in her chair. Hooray!
1 comment:
I love these pics! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days!
Post a Comment