Sunday, April 11, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Fun

The kids still don't really know what St. Patrick's day is all about, so we didn't do much to celebrate. A little leprechaun did secretly change our breakfast milk green, which Brody thought was so fun. Other than that, we took some pictures in our green outfits and headed to our 2nd annual St. Patrick's day party with friends. Here are some usual shots of the kids whenever we take pictures.

Brody tries to hold on to Piper.
Piper goes nuts from being touched and tied down.
Then we finally get a decent shot, but usually Brody is making faces. Someday day we will get a great shot. Oh, who am I kidding!
After pictures, we went to our party at the park. There were many green kids and moms and lots of green food and treats. I kept finding Piper moving from table to table, positioning herself in front of food. She was downing these cookies before I noticed her and pulled her away.
She was also stealing kids drinks. I really have to watch this girl now. She is so much quicker then before.My friend Lisa's adorable little Caitlin. The kids playing hard. It was a hot day.Brody checking out the older cute girls Brooke, Hayden, Morgan, and Brinley as they wait their turn to swing. The kids loved this swinging thing and thanks to Asia for helping them.All the moms and babies hanging in the shade. Brody wasn't big on having his picture taken.Brody's friends Braden and Luke on the slides.Finally Brody let me take his picture and smile while sitting with Luke.While I was taking pictures of Brody, Piper was making green mustaches from cupcakes.Later that night, we enjoyed our usual Shamrock shakes for dessert. The kids loved it all. Way too much sugar, but so much fun!

1 comment:

Larsens said...

It was REALLY hot that day! When we were at the park the other day. Ashelyn said, "mom I want to play with Brody and Piper"