Saturday, January 3, 2009

Photo Shoots

In my spare time, which hasn't been much, I have had so much fun dressing Piper up and taking pictures. Isn't that part of the fun of having a girl? Even though my photography isn't stellar, I was able to capture a few good ones. This is for everyone that has been begging me to update my blog with more pictures of her. Enjoy!

Thanks to my sister Lindsey for making this darling hair bow. Isn't it adorable? She has a talent for making these and I can't wait to show off the many more beautiful ones she has given Piper.The start of a smile. She is great at focusing in on faces now and is so close at actually smiling. I love it when they get to that stage.

5 comments:

karin said...

So cute. I love the big bow.

julie said...

Oh . . . these are such cute pictures of Piper. Thank you for sharing them. I think the first and 2nd ones are my favorite. She is so darling and such a girl!

Missy said...

Cute pics and cute outfits! Girls are so fun!

Unknown said...

That little pink stripped outfit is so adorable! What a beautiful baby!

The Bartel Bunch... said...

That is defiantly part of the fun of having a girl!!!