Sunday, May 30, 2010
1st Beach Club Trip of the Year
My friend Angela and I took our kids to the Beach Club the week it opened up in the first week of May. It was a really warm day, so it was nice to be hanging out by the water. I love this place because it is not too far from our house, I don't have to worry about the kids being in or near the water without me, the kids have the sand to entertain them, their are lots of shady places to relax, and when we are all done we shower and get all cleaned up. No messy sand in the car! I am just glad I have great friends that get me in and that I can hang out with.
Venturing out to the water!
Just getting my toes wet.
Brody and Piper building sand castles with Brookelyn and Maddie.
Love his little smirk. He was one lucky boy being surrounded by all these cute girls.
These girls love their licorice! Look at those faces!
Brody loves little Ashelyn. We kind of think he has a thing for her. He is just always so sweet and kind to her. I think it is so cute because Ashelyn is the sweetest and cutest little girl.
Look at these two!
We saw these darling little guys around us the whole time. The kids loved watching them, but the big mama geese were not very happy with us. They were getting pretty close to our kids and our food and we kind of wondered if they were going to attack. I was getting a bit worried.
Cute girls Maddie and Brookelyn trying to get close to the babies. Watch out girls!
"Piper are you ready to go?"
It was a great day at the beach club and I loved that it wasn't crowded! Thanks for the invite Angela and can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That was a great day. So relaxing for us moms and so fun for the kids. I went Saturday and it was packed! We need to go more before kids get out of school. Those are some pretty cute pictures! I love the ones of Brody and Ashelyn, but all of them are so cute! Thanks for a fun day!
Post a Comment