Monday, May 10, 2010

He's a Rockstar!

Brody has been so funny lately and has been cracking us up. He is quite the jokester, always calling himself "silly". He loves to sing too, and you can hear him singing to himself all throughout the day. He is great at some of the church songs, the ABC's song, and various TV show theme songs. On Saturday, though, as we were hanging around the house cleaning, I had Lady Gaga's song "Paparazzi" in my head and was singing it a bit. When I passed Brody, he started singing it with me, and then Piper joins in saying "Papa Papa". It was too funny. I guess they really are listening to my music.

One Family Home Evening last month, Brody wanted to pull out the guitar to play while we sang songs. I grabbed my camera, of course, not wanting to miss this moment and I am glad I did. Here is his rendition of the ABC's song.

Here Brody is singing one of my favorite versions of "Follow the Prophet".

Here he is preforming the "Wheels on the Bus" song.

And lastly, here is an original Brody song entitled "Hairplane". Sorry in advance about the crying, I couldn't turn Piper's volume down and it was pretty much bedtime = one extremely tired little girl.

You might have noticed with that last song Brody talking about Daddy taking an airplane to come up to see us when we are in Utah. He also seems to talk about being scared at his friend Brooklyn's Snow White birthday party. This is pretty much how he talks to us, non-stop rambling on about everything in his life. This is especially true when he hasn't seen one of us for a while and just has to tell us everything that is happening because he is so excited. It is really cute, though. He is at the greatest age right now and so funny. So glad we have our talkative, joking, singing Brody!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute! They should put him in commericals. :D