Thursday, May 20, 2010

Let The Fun Begin!

After the draft was over, my mom and I took out the kids outside to have them run around a bit. It was a gorgeous day outside, as you can tell from this picture looking out from parent's backyard.
We tried to take some pictures of the kids around the yard. They turned out as expected for three kids 3 years old and under. There were some cute ones, though.
I love Piper's smile here with her chubby cheeks and dimple.Peek-a-Boo!I was trying everything I could to make them all look my direction at once. Clapping seemed to work and made them happy.Taking a walk with Grandma.Then we went over to the neighbor's house to play on their swing set. The kids had so much fun. Here is Piper on the teeter tooter.She did great on the swings and gripped those ropes like crazy.We walked back over just in time to see Denny and Brandon coming back with the 4 wheelers. They tried to take Brody and Brooklyn, but Brody was way too scared. I tried to tell him they were just like the kid ones at Grandma and Papa Brown's, but he didn't care one bit.Brody couldn't wait to get close to them though as the boys were cleaning off the mud.Silly face time!Piper playing with Easton back inside the house.It is fun to see these two start to play and interact together.My aunt Jane took some great shots of the kids playing. Here is Piper just after a nap, she wasn't very happy quite yet.All you have to do is get a cell phone in her hand and then she will be all smiles.Brody found some of my mom's hats in her closet and brought them out to wear. The kids were so funny with these things.Jane got all these too. I think Piper has such a sweet innocent face here. I love all these pictures!Stay tuned: Much more fun to come!

No comments: