Brody watching the Playhouse Disney show.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
The Fun Doesn't Stop There!
After the great weekend, I wasn't ready for the week to start, so I took the kids to Disneyland to continue the fun. The weather was nice and cool, which made for a perfect day. That is one thing I really can't handle is hot weather at Disney with all that walking. We hit up the usuals like Monster's Inc., Toy Story, Jungle Book, and Buzz, but then went on a few we hadn't been on in a while, like the Tiki Room and Playhouse Disney.
Mickey Mouse's appearance at the start of the show.
Piper was too little to remember seeing this show last year. It was fun to see her so excited with it all. She is definitely a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Handy Manny fan. She lit up when Mickey and all the friends popped up.
We took a few pictures at the Monsters Inc. taxi, which we have never done before.
They turned into quite the hams as I took some shots.
Love Love Love this picture of Piper!
Brody was pretending the car was driving, he was on top, and flying. Hopefully, he doesn't decide to do that in real life. :(
Another fun day at Disney!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment