Sunday, March 11, 2012

We Love Our Neighborhood Friends!

As I am sure I have talked about before, we have lots of kids in our neighborhood and all around the same age as my kids.  It has been such a blessing to be here in this area and have instant friends for them. We are outside almost every day, riding bikes and scooters, playing soccer or baseball in the street, and eating otter pops on a hot January day. :)  Here are a few of them outside enjoying their otter pops.  Jared, Piper, Noman, Brody, Tyler, and Luke.
While there are lots of boys in our neighborhood, there are luckily a few girls Piper's age too.  Piper's friend Claire lives right around the corner and these girls play great together.  They are both soft spoken and sweet and can relate to having older brothers.  Claire is about 6 months older than Piper and has pretty long hair (like Tangled) that Piper is envious of.  Every Friday, Claire's mom, Carrie, and I take our girls on walks and then end up at a nearby park so they can play.  Carrie and I have become great friends and girls allow us the chat the day away.  We look forward to our Friday's together.

No comments: