A few days before Easter, we held our 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt. We had a huge group this year and had to have 2 hunts, one for the little kids and one for the older kids. For the little kids, we took up the whole outfield of a baseball field and the grass was covered with eggs. I wish I took a picture of it, but once the eggs were put out, I had to race back to get Brody ready so he wouldn't miss it. It was really fun for the kids. Brody was much more aware of what to do this year, but I still had to help him a bit.
Brody and Mommy

"Marmars" video. This is Brody's word for marshmallows. It is one of my favorite words that he says and I think it is the cutest thing ever!
1 comment:
That video is so cute! I love how he says marshmallows too! And it is fun to here your voice, too.
Post a Comment