Sunday, May 24, 2009

Emerald Bay

Towards the end of April, we had some really hot weather, in the high 90's, so we headed straight to the beach to escape the heat. My friend Lanay and I took our kids to Emerald Bay, a private beach community in Laguna Beach to which she had access. It was Piper's first beach experience and she loved it. Who wouldn't want to want to hang out under the shade of an umbrella and relax? The boys had fun making sand castles and the babies had fun just laying together. I only took a few shots of Piper, to document her first time.
Piper hanging out with her buddy Jonas. She was very interested in him, staring at him most of the time, but he didn't really reciprocate.
It was a beautiful, private beach with very few people there, only the nannies taking the kids, "Laguna Beach" type teenagers hanging out, and weathly wives taking private beach volleyball lessons. Yeah, I fit right in! ;) Anytime you want to go back, Lanay, I am totally in!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honestly, were was I with out my camera? We'll do it again soon!

karin said...

I wish I had been there. I want to go the next time you go.

And you are a blogging machine lately. I haven't had time to leave comments on all but I am reading them (so you can keep blogging like crazy).