Monday, May 25, 2009

Visiting Daddy at Work

Up until recently, John has been super busy at work. He's been putting in a lot of long hours with very little sleep, not having many home cooked meals, and not spending much time with the Piper and Brody. The kids and I were feeling pretty bad for him, so a few times we headed up to his work to visit for a bit and bring him some dinner. Brody absolutely loved seeing John, walking around the office, seeing all the city sights from the 7th flour windows, and playing in the fountains. You could tell from this picture how excited he was.

John's work recently moved office buildings about 10 miles closer to our house than before. It made me a little sad because I love his building (the most architecturally beautiful building I have ever seen and we have seen them film commercials in front of it) and it was in the heart of the city. I will definitely miss it. The new building, though, will be so much nicer because he won't even have to jump on the freeway to get there. It also means many more trips for the kids and me to visit! Hooray!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

Love all the updates. You guys sure have been busy lately. Your kids are getting so big. They are so cute. I love Piper's baby blue eyes!

Charise said...

Where did he used to work? And where is he now?
Charise