Saturday, May 9, 2009

St Patrick's Day Party

I am so lucky! I have so many great friends! They love planning parties and we have one at almost every holiday. For our St. Patrick's Day party, we met at a park, had a potluck, and us moms relaxed and chatted in the shade while the kids played at the playground. It was so much fun!! I completely forgot to take my camera at this one, so these pictures are courtesy of Charise and Lanay's blogs. Thanks girls! The picture above is almost all of us and kids. Piper and I are in the back and Brody is no where to be found (at least in this picture). With all of us wearing green, it was really hard to keep track of our kids. Everyone looked alike! At least Brody was wearing a green and blue shirt, so it was a bit easier. The picture below is of some of the kids. Brody is the far right making some silly moves. What funny kid!
Piper pulling a funny face too. She was so good and either sat quietly in her carrier watching the action or sleeping. How did I get so lucky? :)

1 comment:

Larsens said...

Do you know I tried going to this St.Patricks Day party and wrote down the wrong directions and ended up at different park. We ended up sharing our green rice krispy treats with some strangers at the new found park. Too funny...looks like I missed a great time.
I love the funny pic of Piper!