One day, my sister Lindsey and her little ones, my parents, and all of us went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy. It is a little aquarium, but had a lot of marine life to look at. The kids had tons of fun running around looking at everything.
Brody and Brooklyn. These two have so much fun together.

Playing on the boat.

"Mayday, mayday!"

Brooklyn, my dad, Piper and I feeling the sting rays. I think Brooklyn was a bit afraid of them.

Piper loved every minute of playing in the water.

They had a great Amazon exhibit with hideous spiders, snakes and alligators. This was one of my favorite parts, but it gave me a serious case of the heebie jeebies. I don't imagine myself visiting the Amazon any time soon. Brody is standing in front of some swimming alligators in this picture.


After the park, we had lunch at a great park in Murray and then watched the kids play in the jungle gym. It was a very fun day with the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment