
While we were in Utah, my mom planned for us to all take a family picture in BYU gear. Lindsey's sister in law Tamara is a photographer and took our picture in front of my parents house. Brody has had a hard year with taking pictures. I think it has to do with his ability to resist all things he is MADE to do. (hum. . . I wonder where he got that from ;) ) Even with the lure of treats, he still would not smile. Oh well, at least he didn't throw a fit and breakdown crying like other times. The picture did come out great. Thanks Tamara!
5 comments:
I love it! You all look great!
I am not going to show this to Bryan, it might give him ideas and I am not taking another family photo for over about a year. It looks fabulous. Everyone is looking at the camera, amazing.
What a great picture!
Great photo! Going on your mom's Christmas cards I suppose, huh? :D
That is a super-cute picture!!!
Post a Comment