At the end of Sept, I finally was able to get the kids in for their well-doctor visits, Brody's 3 years and Piper's 9 month. Earlier in the month, I made the embarrassing mistake of showing up at the wrong office for their appointments and had to reschedule because I was too far away from the office at which it was booked. In my defense, I would have never made an appointment so far away. I guess next time I need pay attention more when I am booking it. Here are the kids stats.
Brody

Height: 41 inches (97%)
Weight: 41 lbs (97%)
Yes, he is our 4x4 big boy and is just as strong as he is thick. Maybe he will have a great NFL career ahead of him!
Piper

Height: 29 inches (73%)
Weight: 20 lbs 1 oz (51%)
Head Circumference: 47 cm (97%)
Still our tall skinny minny with hopes of growing into her head! She probably doesn't have a chance if you've ever seen our huge heads :)
1 comment:
Ohmygoodness!!! Broday weighs 41 lbs?! My Tucker is 31....but, he is the darned skinniest 3 1/2 year old you ever did see!!! Too skinny, actually!!! He is the worlds PICKIEST eater!!! Drives me bonkers!! He too, is tall, skinny, and with a big head!! I say most of his weight is in his head!! LOL!!
Cute kids you have!!
Post a Comment