Sunday, March 17, 2013

Annual Easter Egg Hunt 2012

Well, I better get back to writing these blog entries, I have almost made it to a full year now!  Time to catch up before Easter 2013 hits!  

So, back in 2012, I don't remember too much other than Piper looks so much younger here than now.  What a difference a year makes when you are little.  She and I got to enjoy some Easter fun with friends while Brody was in school.  She is here with her good friends Tyler and his baby sister Kayla just before it was time to start the hunt.
 
The whole group of friends.  It is amazing that when we started this our oldest ones were this age.
She was a pro this year.  Not much help from mom.
Here is that cute 3 year old smile.
Way to go Piper!
Tyler, Kayla, and Piper enjoying their treats.

So yummy!
I do remember that 2 days later a few of us at this same party came down with a wonderful case of the stomach flu.  It really made for a great Easter weekend for me.  Luckily, it was just me and not any of the kids too.  Still, great memories with friends and spending time with my little girl.

No comments: