Home and all tired out from all that playing!
It was always a great time helping Brody's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Landresse, in class. She had me work on preparing for and helping the kids with art projects, putting homework packets together, and testing the kids in different areas. I loved observing all the kids and seeing who were the smarties, hard working ones, and trouble makers. Thankfully, it seemed that Brody was very good in class, listened to his teacher, and got his work done. He loved having me in there and every time I would show up he and all the kids loved to say hi to me and point out that I was Brody's mom. I sure felt for his teacher, though. Some of those kids were quite hard. This ended up being Ms. Landresse's last year of teaching. I joked with her that I hoped that this class didn't put her over the edge and help her to decided to be done. She assured me that it was not the case, but the 25 years of teaching was. I really enjoyed her as Brody's teacher and was glad she was apart of his Kindergarten experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment