Monday, March 18, 2013

Easter Sunday

Easter morning was full of surprises, sugar highs, and better health.  The Easter bunny definitely dropped by our house and the kids were very excited to see what they got.    
New swimsuits!
Too busy eating candy to smile for the camera.
There's one, thanks Brody!
Looks like she likes her surprises.
After a quick healthier breakfast and a change of clothes, the kids were ready for Easter Sunday.
After church, we went up to Grandma and Grandpa Brown's house to spend the rest of the day with the family and celebrate cousin Kate's 1st birthday.  Piper was so excited to give her the gift she picked out.
I think she liked it!
Easter dinner is always good with the cousins at Grandma's house.
Grandpa and some of his grand kids.  He watched them all so the dads could hide the eggs.
The little ones got to go first.
Lucas and Piper moved at a slower pace, enjoying each egg.
and even dipping into a few before the end.
These boys couldn't wait to get out there, but waited patiently from the sidelines for their turn.
I just enjoyed some time with Kate.
Before we knew it all the eggs were found and already being cracked open.
Look what I got!
Piper and Daddy.
The kids were fascinated by what Kate would do with her cupcake.
I'm pretty sure they all wished that was them in that seat enjoying the pink frosting.
Enjoying some Grandma/ Piper time!
Another wonderful Easter spent with family, thinking and learning about Jesus Christ, and having lots of fun!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I loved reading your new posts, Kelly. I loved the one about helping out in Brody's Kindergarten class. I hot to help out a bit in my Tucker's class, and I loved it too!
How is your pregnancy going? You are due soon, aren't you? I hope you are doing well, and maybe we can meet up one of these days. I would love to see you!!

Unknown said...

Cute Easter pics! Looks like fun. :) Love the big-matching smiles on your two cute kids.